Thursday, September 29, 2005

Advice Wanted

It's nice to see that sometimes the good guys do finish in First Place:
I challenged my advisory class to raise money for the recent Hurricane victims. I had six of the 25 students actively raising money. They collected over $335 dollars to send to the American Red Cross. After I started my class on this activity, at least for those who wanted to participate, raising money for the American Red Cross Hurricane Relief Fund became a school-wide fund raising activity, with students who contribute at least a dollar getting a wristband which allows them to wear jeans on Friday. (We are a uniform required school)
There is more to read in the whole post and I would hope that you do so, as Polski3 is looking for some advice from readers.
View the latest edition of The Carnival Of Education as well as entry instructions for next week's edition right here. See our latest posts over there.